Membership Professional Bodies
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO)
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology. (ESMO)
- Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
|S. No.||Unit||Appt||From||To||Teaching Experience|
|1||AFMC Pune||Clinical Tutor (Med)||Dec 1984||Feb 1987||2 Years 2 Months|
|2||MDTC, CH(SC) Pune||ClSpl (Med &Onco)||Mar 1993||Oct 1997||4 years 7 months|
|3||CH(EC) Kolkata||Oct 1997||Apr 2000||2 years 5 months|
|4||INHS Asvini, Mumbai||Apr 2000||Feb 2002||1 years 1 months|
|Delhi University||Professor of Medicine||July 2002 to Jan 2006|
|5||National Board of Examinations, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi||Professor of Medical Oncology||Dec 2002 till date|
|6||Army Hospital R & R||do||Feb 2002||31 Jan 2006||3 years 11 months|
|7||Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and research centre||do||Feb 2006||Oct 2009||3 years 8 months|
|8||Artemis Health Institute||do||Nov 2009||April 2011||1 year and 5 months|
|9||BLK Super speciality Hospital||Do||April 2011||Nov 2014||3 years and 7 months|
|10||Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh||Do||Dec,|
|1||DNB examination theory and/or practical||Examiner||2018, 2014, 2004 and 2005|
|2||DM (Medical Oncology) of Dr M G R Medical University, Chennai.||Examiner|
- Assessment of toxicity profile of chemotherapy in Indian geriatric patient population and utility of CRASH (chemotherapy risk assessment scale for high age patients) score”
- To evaluate the incident of skeletal related events(SRE)in metastatic bone disease and their co-relation with baseline bone density and vitamin D levels in a tertiary care cancer centre.
- Incidence of Neuropathy with weekly Paclitaxel and role of oral Glutamine Supplementation for prevention of Paclitaxel induced peripheral neuropathy.
- Clinical profile and response of chemotherapeutic agents in recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer: A retrospective in tertiary Cancer Institute.
- A prospective case control study to detect the association of Human papilloma virus and oropharyngeal cancer in a tertiary care level oncology centre in North India.
- To assess the efficacy of Targeted Therapy along with Chemotherapy in Recurrent and metastatic Head and neck cancer.
- A prospective study of quality of life and toxicity in patients of breast cancer on dose dense regimen.